PROGRAM >> POSTER SESSIONS
Poster Author Information and Instructions
By following the instructions and guidelines below, your poster presentation will be successful.
Poster Size and Layout
Each author will have a poster board portrait format, measuring 8' wide x 3'3" high. The standard poster size is 2' 6" x 3' 6".
- Author Affiliations
- Poster presentation
- Contact details
- 31 January 2018 - The deadline for submitting a detailed abstract (500 words) and full author details.
- 28 February 2018 - Selection of poster, based on the abstract.
- The committee will evaluate the submitted abstracts against criteria which include: innovative content, topical relevance, regional interest, clarity of exposition, originality, and overall quality and notify the presenters whether they have been successful.
- 31 March 2018 - Full poster due date
- 2 May 2018 - 10:00 – 11:00 am – The presenters place their posters on presentation panels at the Congress.
- 2 May 2018 - 2:00-4:00 pm – Poster Session I (Authors present to answer questions)
- 3 May 2018 - 2:00-4:00 pm – Poster Session II (Authors present to answer questions)
- All posters will be available for general viewing from 2 May – 4 May 2018.
- 4 May 2018 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm – All authors will need to remove the posters from the panels.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Authors must put up and take down their posters according to the schedule above.
- Posters should remain on the boards for all three days.
- Audiovisual equipment is not permitted in the poster board area.
- Posters must be original submissions not presented or published elsewhere.
- The author must use the easily readable font sizes to be able to read from a distance.
- All poster boards will be pre-numbered. Please be sure to mount your poster on the correct board.
- Floor plans and poster attendants will be available in the Congress to help you find your poster board.
- Congress attendees may take photos of posters if the poster author agrees. Authors who do not want their posters to be photographed will have to indicate the sign at the top right corner of the posters.
For further information or questions, please contact U Zaw Aung Htut by phone at +959420072130 or email email@example.com.