Exhibitor Contact Information
Exhibitor/Vendor Company Name:
Exhibitor agrees to participate in the CONSAL XVII event with the listed below benefits.
- 1 full conference registration
- 2 m x 3 m exhibition space
- Power outlets
- 1 table and 2 chairs
- Internet access
Exhibitor shall be required to submit the exhibitor registration form (http://consalxvii.org/exhibition_exhibitor). Any exhibitor who wish to attend the conference, the Conference Registration Form (http://consalxvii.org/registration) must be submitted.
Exhibitor planning for shipping your exhibit must inform the Exhibitions Committee (email@example.com) prior to the shipment. Please make arrangements with the courier company to deliver the shipments with your exhibiting company name and booth number.
Payment of US $ 450 before Feb. 2, 2018, and US$ 500 after Feb. 2, 2018, must be received with the exhibitor registration.
Cancellation and refund
- Notification of cancellation must be sent to the Congress Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Committee has the right to cancel the permission for the exhibitors to attend the Congress or exhibitor to occupy or use the booth until the total payment has been paid.
- All payments are not refundable for cancellation received after 15 April 2018.
- If the cancellation is received before 15 April 2018, the refund amount will be after deducting of a processing fee of 50 US$ from the registration fees.
- 1 May 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, 2 May 2018 – 10:00 – 11:00 am – The exhibitors place their items at the Congress.
- 2 May 2018 – Exhibition Opening
- All exhibitions will be available for general viewing from 2 May – 4 May 2018.
- 4 May 2018 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm or 5 May 10:00 am – 5:00 pm –
All exhibitors dismantle the display and remove their belonging from the exhibition booths.
Terms and conditions
- Exhibitor must install and dismantle their displays according to the schedule above.
- The exhibition should remain at the booth for all three days.
- Floor plans and poster attendants will be available in the Congress to help you find your exhibition place.
- Congress attendees may take photos of the products if the exhibitors agree. Exhibitors who do not want their products to be photographed will have to indicate the sign at the exhibition booth.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to ensure their own belongings safe and keeping the area clean.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to display any products contrary to any regulations applied in Myanmar.
|| Exhibitor Signature
For further information or questions, please contact U Kyaw Khaing Tun by phone at +09420728449 or email email@example.com.